October 27-29, 2023
Divisions and Fees
U7-8 Jamboree (4v4) - $150 (local FCYSL teams only)
U9-10 (7v7) - $350
U11-12 (9v9) - $375
U13-15 (11v11) - $400
U16-19 (11v11) - $400
Registration Deadline - October 14, 2023
We are not stay-to-play but have a hotel booking site that helps us keep our fee low.
We encourage teams to wear costumes as uniforms as long as they meet uniform standards
We do our best to create fair and balanced brackets. Our league has a U13-15 age bracket, so we try to have a U13-15 recreational bracket and a U13-15 competitive bracket. This is the only chance for many of our recreational players to experience tournament play.
Teams within 1 hour driving distance of Farmington, NM may have games on Friday evening.
We are always in need of referees, if you would like to referee please contact the FCYSL Ref Assignor.
We will have Fine Designs as our apparel vendor and have food trucks on site.
We are not using GotSport rosters, so no need to update them on GotSport.
Maximum Roster Size:
U7-8 (4v4): 8 players
U9-10 (7v7): 14 players
U11-12 (9v9): 16 players
U13-15 (11v11): 18 players
U16-19 (11v11): 18 players
We will have in person Check-in as follows:
Local Teams Check-in
WHERE: San Juan College - Zia Room @ HHPC
WHEN: Thursday, October 26th, 5:00-9:00 (Subject to change)
Out of Town Teams Check-in
WHERE: Tournament Tent @ Farmington Soccer Complex.
901 Fairgrounds Road.
Farmington, NM 87401
WHEN: Friday October 27th or at least one hour before your first game (Subject to change)
At check-in coaches must have:
(1) Provide 2 copies of their official state roster (1 to be kept by the tournament, 1 to be kept with coach for verification upon request from tournament or game officials).
(2) Registration and medical release forms (signed in all locations for each player). Forms will be verified and returned to coach or team manager.
(3) Current player/coach passes complete with signature, pictures, and laminated. Photo rosters are acceptable in lieu of PLAYER cards. Coaches cards are required. (verified and returned, to be presented to officials prior to each game)
(4) Guest player form(s) (copy to be kept by tournament).
(5) Travel papers required for out of region USYSA teams (copy to be kept by tournament).
(6) Proof of US Club membership in lieu of travel papers for US Club teams. (copy to be kept by tournament).
* Photo rosters are acceptable in lieu of PLAYER cards. Coaches cards are required *
Individual medals for 1st and 2nd place teams
Farmington Soccer Complex
901 Fairgrounds Road
Farmington, NM 87401
San Juan College Soccer Field
4601 College Blvd
Farmington, NM 87402
For tournament information contact the FCYSL Tournament Director
If you would like to referee contact the FCYSL Ref Assignor